Electricity itself is a danger, it is everywhere. From small sockets to high-speed rail loads, the dangers are actually the same!
Have you ever had such anxiety
The use of electrical circuits and electrical equipment is dangerous and life-threatening.
The quality of the products you bought is endless.
Project acceptance pass is not time-consuming, laborious, and expensive
I do n’t know how to predict where the electrical danger will occur, how it will happen, and cause property damage
Heyuan not only develops systems, but also security
- Anticipating danger
- Real-time monitoring of safe power consumption of electrical lines
- Alarms for over-limits and faults, prompts for troubleshooting
- Quality Assurance
- Strict raw material procurement process
- Project Acceptance
- National compulsory 3c certification
- National Fire Safety Electronic Product Type Inspection Report
- professional focus
- More than 20 patented technologies, independent intellectual property rights
- Strong R & D team and strong pioneering ability
”而“ 安 ”心 A variety of electrical fire safety system options, let you " guard " and " safe "
- product name:
- Smart and Safe Power Monitoring System [Electric Master]
- Electricity at home—Smart and safe electricity monitoring system can choose the appropriate method (local computer, mobile APP, SMS) to control the operation of the electricity system without the restrictions of time, place and environment, and truly achieve "early prevention, Optimize the workflow of “quick alarm, self-diagnosis, and report”. Perceive life with your mind, supervise electricity use with wisdom, master dynamics with data, scientific decision management, and end the fire of electrical fires.
- product name:
- Electrical fire monitoring system
- HYEF electrical fire monitoring system is a product designed and developed according to the requirements of GB14287-2014 "Electrical Fire Monitoring System" to ensure that all functions such as alarm, monitoring, control, and management can be realized. The electrical fire monitoring system is installed in the fire control room and consists of electrical fire monitoring equipment, residual current electrical fire detectors, temperature measuring electrical fire detectors, residual current transformers, temperature sensors, and so on. HYEF electrical fire monitoring system supports MODBUS higher-level communication protocol and can communicate with third-party higher-level control systems. It supports networking with graphic display devices and networking between multiple controllers to meet various engineering needs.
- product name:
- Fire equipment power monitoring system
- HYFP fire equipment power monitoring system is mainly composed of fire equipment power status monitor, voltage signal sensor, voltage / current signal sensor, over-line current transformer. The system is mainly used to monitor fire-fighting electrical loads in general industrial and civil buildings.
- product name:
- Fire door monitoring system
- The HYFD fire door system is a product designed and developed according to the requirements of GB29364-2012 "Fire Door Monitor" and GB50116-2013 "Design Code for Automatic Fire Alarms" to ensure that it can realize all functions of alarm, monitoring, control, and management.
Establish a new concept of electrical safety management The best choice for electrical fire safety systems
功耗超大带载 Ultra-low power consumption
Non-polar design for easy installation
布线成本 Two-bus communication reduces wiring costs
Flexible configuration and large human-computer interaction
No false positives and no false negatives
Integrated electrical safety solutions for industry applications
- School electrical safety solutions
- Hospital electrical safety solutions
- Prison electrical safety solutions
- Railway electrical safety solutions
- Coal mine electrical safety solutions
- Factory electrical safety solutions
- Welfare Home Electrical Safety Solutions
- Electrical safety solutions for heritage buildings
- Hidden danger management service system for school smart electricity (click to enter)
- Highlight comprehensive electric management in key areas. All localities and schools must strengthen the key personnel-intensive places such as student dormitories, canteens, teaching buildings, and auditoriums, as well as key hazardous chemicals areas such as experimental training bases, laboratories, and experimental supplies warehouses, campus construction sites, and various types of school operations. Comprehensive electrical renovation of key special equipment such as enterprises, old houses, and elevators, boilers, and pressure vessels. Aiming at the hidden dangers of students in various universities, especially college student dormitories in recent years, using high-power electrical appliances, charging electric bicycles, and aging of electrical circuits, effective measures have been taken to effectively rectify them and prevent accidents caused by out-of-control safety risks.
- Hospital smart power safety management solution (click to enter)
- The health and family planning institution is an important public place for the general public to see a doctor and seek medical treatment. The service target is special, the staff is dense and the fluidity is large, various instruments and equipment, dangerous chemicals and combustibles are many. Fire safety, especially electrical safety management work requires high standards. Difficult and heavy responsibility. In order to effectively curb the high incidence of electrical fires, ensure the safety of people ’s lives and property, and maintain the safety and stability of the health and family planning system in the district, according to the Notice of the Municipal Health and Family Planning Commission on Printing and Distributing the Implementation Plan for the Comprehensive Treatment of Electrical Fires in the Health and Family Planning System of the City  No. 111) document requirements, combined with the actual situation of the hole, to formulate this implementation plan.
- Prison smart electricity monitoring system solution (click to enter)
- In recent years, electrical fires have occurred frequently in our country, causing heavy casualties and property damage. According to statistics, from 2011 to 2016, there were 524,000 electrical fires in China, which killed 3261 people and injured 2063 people. The direct economic loss was more than 9.2 billion yuan, which accounted for more than 30% of the total fires and casualties in the country. There were 17 severe fires, accounting for 70% of the total.
- Railway electrical fire monitoring system solution (click to enter)
- In order to implement the China Railway Corporation's work on comprehensive electrical fire management, further enhance fire prevention and control capabilities, effectively prevent railway electrical fire accidents, and ensure that the fire safety situation continues to be stable, according to China Railway Corporation's Comprehensive Electrical Fire Management Notice of Work (Tie Zong'an Jian Han  No. 382) required that this plan be formulated.
- Coal mine electrical fire monitoring system solution (click to enter)
- Notice of the Municipal Safety Supervision Bureau on the special inspection of fire safety in flammable and explosive places. At the same time that the economic benefits of the coal industry are becoming increasingly apparent, fire safety hazards are becoming increasingly prominent. Bamboo and wood workshops lack effective power safety inspection tools and few professional and technical personnel. They cannot fully understand the electricity safety situation of bamboo and wood enterprises, and it is difficult to manage electricity safety. Many bamboo and wood plant workshops, warehouses, drying rooms and other key parts have problems such as non-standard establishment, paints and adhesives used in production and processing are flammable and explosive, and bamboo and wood dust are not cleaned daily. Once a fire occurs in a bamboo and wood enterprise, it is very easy to cause an explosion, fire, and burning clouds, and the consequences are unthinkable.
- Factory electrical fire solutions (click to enter)
- The factory's original power safety management and inspection methods mainly rely on labor and systems. The daily professional inspection tools are mainly infrared thermometers, clamp ammeters and infrared imagers. The traditional electrical safety management methods have the following problems: single professional tool indicators; intermittent discrepancies in manual inspections; manual inspections are time-consuming and laborious, and require a lot of manpower and material resources. Factory fires spread quickly and the disasters deteriorated rapidly, causing serious damage to national property and the safety of the people. It is especially important for enterprises to "prevent them before they occur."
- Welfare home smart power safety management service system solution (click to enter)
- The director of the Taizhou Safety Supervision Bureau led the county (city, district) safety supervision directors to Chenzhou to inspect the work of "smart power use", to understand the requirements of the promotion work in detail, and to deploy this work during the inspection. On May 20th, a meeting of leaders and business section chiefs on branch lines was held in the bureau to redeploy the work of promoting “smart power use”.
- Museum electrical safety monitoring system solution (click to enter)
- Recently, the State Administration of Cultural Relics and the Fire Bureau of the Ministry of Public Security jointly issued the "Notice on Strengthening the Electrical Fire Protection of Cultural Relics Buildings" (hereinafter referred to as the "Notice"), requiring cultural relics at all levels, public security fire protection departments, and various cultural relic building management and use units to strictly follow cultural relics. Fire protection laws and regulations and the relevant requirements of the State Council's Guiding Opinions on Further Strengthening Cultural Relics Work (Guo Fa  No. 17), in order to address the prominent problems of the recent high incidence of electrical fires in cultural relic buildings, further strengthen the risk assessment of electrical fires in cultural relic buildings and increase Inspection, inspection and rectification of hidden dangers of electrical fires in cultural relic buildings, adopting effective electrical fire protection technical measures to effectively reduce fire hazards, comprehensively strengthening the electrical fire protection of cultural relic buildings, and ensuring fire safety of cultural relic buildings.