Overview of Intelligent Monitoring System for Diesel Power Units
The intelligent monitoring system for diesel-powered units is a miniature power unit automation management system. It provides a data basis for the analysis of the unit ’s operating status through continuous monitoring of the units, and uses the system's intelligent communication interface to automatically upload the unit data to the monitoring master station Thus, unified management of multiple units is realized, and the problem of automatic management of diesel units that are unattended in the field is fundamentally solved.
Structure of Intelligent Monitoring System for Diesel Power Unit
● The system can monitor diesel engine oil temperature, water temperature, pressure, speed and other thermal parameters and voltage, current, power, frequency and other electrical parameters. Provide effective data support for judging the running status of generators, troubleshooting and troubleshooting;
● The system can monitor signals such as air pressure, ambient temperature and humidity in the diesel engine room, and grasp the working environment of the generator set in real time;
● The system has fault alarm and protection functions for generator overspeed, low oil pressure, overcurrent, undervoltage, overvoltage, underfrequency, overfrequency, and start-up motor timeout. It also has historical data and fault alarm information query functions. It is a generator set Escorted the safe operation of the vehicle;
● The system can realize automatic / manual replenishment of lubricating oil and fuel, and has a remote emergency stop function, which greatly facilitates the maintenance of the equipment and reduces the losses caused by major accidents;
● The parameters and alarm information of the generator set are displayed visually, so that the operator can fully grasp the operation of the unit, without frequent inspection of the unit, which reduces the work intensity of the staff and the production cost of the enterprise.
--Responsible Editor: He Yuan Intelligent Editor